Cape Coral Coastal Retreat Your 4 Bedroom Temporary Home w Pool
Size –4 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms 3 Baths • Sleeps 1-10
Relax with the whole family at this peaceful place to stay. Located in wonderful Southwest Cape Coral, this stunning 4 bedroom/ 3 bedroom home with a pool is perfect for the whole family!
Bedroom 1: Primary Suite with King Size Bed & Private Bathroom
Bedroom 2: King size bed with shared bathroom
Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with shared bathroom
Bedroom 4: Queen size bed with shared bathroom
Over 2,000 Sq Ft | Lanai w/ Private Pool | Modern Interior | Free WiFi | Step-Free Access
Designed with modern coastal escapes for the family and beach lovers in mind, this beautifully furnished Cape Coral home offers all the vacation essentials paired with a prime location to enjoy the city!
Bedroom 1: King Bed w 50in Smart TV | Bedroom 2: King Bed w Smart TV | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed w Smart TV | Bedroom 4: Queen Bed w Smart TV | Additional Sleep Area: Twin size daybed with Twin size trundle bed
STEP OUTSIDE: Private backyard w a 6ft privacy fence, covered patio w/ outdoor dining table, ceiling fan & charcoal grill, lanai w/ private pool, inflatables, 55in Smart TV, and bluetooth rock speaker.
INDOOR LIVING: Modern coastal-themed interior, large glass dining table, Smart TVs w/ starter streaming channels, ceiling fans, 10ft ceilings, grand open floor plan
KITCHEN: Fully equipped, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, combo pod/drip coffee maker, knife set, cooking basics, toaster, microwave, dishwasher
GENERAL: Central heating & A/C, washer & dryer, towels/linens provided
Starter set of the following supplies are provided: Dish soap, laundry detergent, 2 dishwasher pods, handsoap, 1 roll of paper towels, 3 rolls of toilet paper and a trashbag
FAQ: Pool (3' - 6'), Ring doorbell
PARKING: Garage (2 vehicles), driveway (4 vehicles)
Guests have access to all living spaces in the house during their reservation.
Other things to note
We are a part of a very friendly but quiet community, so please observe the quiet hours mentioned in our house rules and below.
The TOP 11 (please read as you will need to provide the code phrase):
1. Parties/Events are NOT allowed. ($1,500 fee will apply for unauthorized events and an immediate non-refundable cancellation of your stay)
2. Smoking is NOT permitted. Our home is a no smoking / no vaping zone. However, we understand that many people do smoke, so we have areas on the porch and back patio where guests can smoke. Please empty the ashtray once before checkout. Any smoking inside the home or smoking damages will cause your security deposit to be used for additional cleaning/smell removal/item replacement expenses. Smoking damages are viewed as burns/smells/etc. Violation of this rule will result in an $500 smoke removal and deep cleaning fee and an immediate non-refundable cancellation of your stay.
3. Do not tamper with home security system devices or internet system. Our home security systems includes entry sensors and exterior audio/visual recording devices. Tampering (includes but is not limited to covering, blocking, turning or removing). This also includes our doorbells. Any tampering with devices will result in an immediate non-refundable cancellation of your stay.
4. No unauthorized guests/visitor are allowed. Our cleaning team prepares the house for the number of guests listed in your requests. Unauthorized visitors and will result in an extra guest fee of $150 per visitor per day and a non-refundable cancellation of your stay.
5. Only guests in your reservation count should on or visiting the property (whether they are sleeping over or not). You will be assessed a late notification additional guest fee of $150 per person per night for the full reservation or your reservation will be canceled. This is for any one not included in your reservation count. If you need to update your guest count, please update your reservation count at least 72 hrs prior to your check-in with an alteration request, so our house can be properly prepared; this will also help you avoid the late notification guest fee and pay the standard extra guest fee. Failure to provide a timely alteration request or failure to immediately pay the late notification guest fee will result in a non-refundable cancellation of your stay. *Immediately pay is understood to mean pay within 60 minutes through the booking platform of your reservation (aibnb, vrbo, direct website, or zelle).
6. Please abide by the community "Quiet Hours" and refrain from playing loud music or making loud noises from 9pm - 8am.
7. No Parking or driving on the grass . This against our city ordinance and any tickets/fines/fees received related to your stay for parking on the grass will be passed back to you.
8. No animals/pets. Several of our guests have allergies and prefer to err on the side of caution.
9. Confetti/Glitter/Colored Bath Bombs/No Paint/Adhesives when using decorations are not permitted. Do not move/restage the furniture. There will be a $300 maintenance and restaging fee assed if furniture moved out of place and not put back into place before checkout
10. Checkout time is 10AM Local Time w/ a 15 min grace period. A Late Checkout fee of $100 applies for every 15 minute period that a guest stays on the property beyond the 10:15 AM; unless we have already pre-approved a late checkout. To submit a request to potentially have a pre-approved late checkout (no charge), you must ask/submit for a request a late checkout by 4pm local time the day before you checkout. If your request is not approved, your checkout time will remain at 10 AM local time. In most cases, we can provide a 15 min grace period for checking out with advance notice of running late, being in the house or on the property for any period beyond that grace period will result in late checkout fees being applied as our cleaning team charges us as well..
11. The code phrase is: Bon Voyage / Please provide this code phrase in your booking request.
*Guests without current positive reviews will be required to provide photo copies of the front and back of their valid Drivers License or valid Passport/Visa and may be subject to a background check. Failure to provide your valid ID through app messenger or google inbox within 48hrs of your reservation will result in a non-refundable cancellation.
For non-direct website guests: Your booking platform has asked to keep all communication on their platform. Please feel free to send us a message through your booing app if you have any questions about the things to see and do in the Cape Coral / Fort Myers / Captiva / Sanibel Island areas.
Rates & Availability
Cancellation Policy: One hundred percent (100.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 90 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Fifty percent (50.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 60 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. Twenty-five percent (25.00%) of the total booking charges will be refunded if the cancellation is made more than 45 days prior to the arrival date of the reservation. For cancellations made within 45 days prior to the arrival date, no refund will be issued.
About the OwnerHi I'm Kurtis and I'm proud to be a part of Simply Luxe Stays. Simply Luxe Stays is a provider of luxury short term & mid-term rentals across the United States of America. We are a group of families living in the Atlanta area who have loves giving all who travel to the area a great taste of Southern Hospitality! We are a family ran and family centric business, so we aim to have our properties cater to all ages of the family. We have traveled to many states and countries and continuously lodge at vacation rentals for inspiration on how to make your guest experience at our properties truly of a kind. Our group proudly owns and operates multiple furnished large homes in the Metro Atlanta, Georgia and Cape Coral, Florida areas. We are happy to be a part of the Short-term/Mid-term rental community where we have had the privilege of hosting outstanding guest from 30+ states and 10+ countries. We take great joy in providing outstanding customer service and luxury accommodations in Fulton County, GA and Lee County, GA for guests who are traveling for work and leisure (short term and mid terms). We have been noted as one of the best short-term housing providers in the area. All of our homes have been curated with you, the traveler, in mind so you can rest assured that they are professionally managed, professionally cleaned, and professionally maintained. We look forward to providing you with your best Short-term / Mid-term (Airbnb) experience yet, so you can truly 'Relax Like Royalty'. If you have any questions feel free to send us a message or search Simply Luxe Stays to find out more about us! We look forward to hosting you! HAPPY TRAVELING!!!
Cape Coral, Florida
|Setting & View
|Sports & Adventure